Information Security Policy
Our vision is “Toward a society where co-creation is the norm”. We aim to realize a future where all companies and individuals maximize their value by effectively combining their knowledge and resources.
We recognize that ensuring information security is an important management issue. We consider it essential to protect information assets by taking appropriate safety measures for customer information collected through business operations and information assets handled by our company.
By establishing and operating an information security management system, we aim to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the various information assets we handle in our business and to prevent security incidents such as information leaks and falsification.
For this purpose, we have established the following guidelines for information security.
- Take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect information assets' confidentiality, integrity, and availability and respond to changing information technology and new threats.
- To establish and continuously improve the information security management system, we shall identify information asset risks using established procedures and implement appropriate risk responses.
- We will clearly define our roles and responsibilities for information security and adequately manage information assets.
- We will educate management, employees, and all related parties to ensure they know their responsibility to maintain information security.
- In the unlikely event of an information security problem, we will immediately investigate the cause, minimize the damage, and work to ensure business continuity.
- We will comply with laws, regulations, social norms, and customer contracts regarding information assets and their handling.
wesionaryTEAM Co., Ltd.
CEO Ichiro Nagata
Established on February 14, 2022